Huh?

hooah (hoo ah) adj., adv., n., v., conj., interj., excla. (Orig. unknown) Slang. H-U-A (heard understood acknowledged)

1. Referring to or meaning anything and everything except "no". 2. What to say when at a loss for words. 3.a. Good copy. b. Roger. c. Solid copy. d. Good. e. Great. f. Message received. g. Understood. h. Acknowledged. 4.a. Glad to meet you. b. Welcome. 5. "All right!" 6.a. I don't know the answer, but I'll check on it. b. I haven't the foggiest idea. 7. I am not listening. 8. "That is enough of your drivel; sit down!" 9. Yes. 10. "You've got to be kidding me!" 11. Thank you. 12. Go to the next slide. 13. You've taken the correct action. 14. I don't know what that means, but I'm too embarassed to ask for clarification. 15. Squared away (He's pretty hooah.) 16. Amen!

Monday, May 21, 2012

142 Lost!

Bean is missing something!
Her first wiggley tooth has been hanging in there for a few weeks and for her, she thought it would never come out. I promised her that eventually, it had to.
She really wanted to loose it at school because then she would get a tooth necklace from the nurse and she would get to write her name on the tooth chart. When I picked her up today, it was still hanging on for dear life.
Tonight at dinner she was very chatty and in between bites I noticed a hole in her mouth.
I thought she might have swallowed it and she was really worried that she had too. Then I picked up the piece of bread she was eating, and there it was, smushed deep into it.
She immediately ran to her bed and placed it under her pillow in hopes of treasures left by the tooth fairy.

No comments:

Post a Comment