Huh?

hooah (hoo ah) adj., adv., n., v., conj., interj., excla. (Orig. unknown) Slang. H-U-A (heard understood acknowledged)

1. Referring to or meaning anything and everything except "no". 2. What to say when at a loss for words. 3.a. Good copy. b. Roger. c. Solid copy. d. Good. e. Great. f. Message received. g. Understood. h. Acknowledged. 4.a. Glad to meet you. b. Welcome. 5. "All right!" 6.a. I don't know the answer, but I'll check on it. b. I haven't the foggiest idea. 7. I am not listening. 8. "That is enough of your drivel; sit down!" 9. Yes. 10. "You've got to be kidding me!" 11. Thank you. 12. Go to the next slide. 13. You've taken the correct action. 14. I don't know what that means, but I'm too embarassed to ask for clarification. 15. Squared away (He's pretty hooah.) 16. Amen!

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

150 How Is This Happening Already??

Today the DQ left for girls' camp.
I really can't believe it.
Even though she is not quite 12, they are letting her go. (she turns 12 a week after they get back)
I was super nervous because of her back, but she was really excited.
All of the adults know what she can and can't do, and I even told the girls there to watch out for her and not to let her do anything too physical. I think that really embarrassed her, but I don't care.
She will be incommunicado until Friday when she gets home. I've never gone that long without talking to her!

No comments:

Post a Comment