Huh?

hooah (hoo ah) adj., adv., n., v., conj., interj., excla. (Orig. unknown) Slang. H-U-A (heard understood acknowledged)

1. Referring to or meaning anything and everything except "no". 2. What to say when at a loss for words. 3.a. Good copy. b. Roger. c. Solid copy. d. Good. e. Great. f. Message received. g. Understood. h. Acknowledged. 4.a. Glad to meet you. b. Welcome. 5. "All right!" 6.a. I don't know the answer, but I'll check on it. b. I haven't the foggiest idea. 7. I am not listening. 8. "That is enough of your drivel; sit down!" 9. Yes. 10. "You've got to be kidding me!" 11. Thank you. 12. Go to the next slide. 13. You've taken the correct action. 14. I don't know what that means, but I'm too embarassed to ask for clarification. 15. Squared away (He's pretty hooah.) 16. Amen!

Friday, May 18, 2012

139 Getting Back on the Bicycle

The DQ went for a bike ride today. She met up with a friend and they rode around the neighborhood.
No big deal right?
Well to her it was exciting because it's the most physical exercise she's gotten in a long time.
She was very excited.
The Dr. gave her the all clear to rider her bike when she saw him last week.
His two guidelines?
Don't fall off, and don't get hit by a car.
Good tips for any cyclist.

No comments:

Post a Comment