Huh?

hooah (hoo ah) adj., adv., n., v., conj., interj., excla. (Orig. unknown) Slang. H-U-A (heard understood acknowledged)

1. Referring to or meaning anything and everything except "no". 2. What to say when at a loss for words. 3.a. Good copy. b. Roger. c. Solid copy. d. Good. e. Great. f. Message received. g. Understood. h. Acknowledged. 4.a. Glad to meet you. b. Welcome. 5. "All right!" 6.a. I don't know the answer, but I'll check on it. b. I haven't the foggiest idea. 7. I am not listening. 8. "That is enough of your drivel; sit down!" 9. Yes. 10. "You've got to be kidding me!" 11. Thank you. 12. Go to the next slide. 13. You've taken the correct action. 14. I don't know what that means, but I'm too embarassed to ask for clarification. 15. Squared away (He's pretty hooah.) 16. Amen!

Friday, May 25, 2012

146 Service

the weird black line is the reflection of the steering wheel - I promise I was stopped when I took this picture
Today I was able to deliver some food to a family in need.
I had to drive out to Cusseta, and then keeeeeep driving. The house was about 20 miles from ours, deep in the backwoods of Georgia.
The woman gave me her address and told me that if I plugged it into the GPS, I should find it easily.
Well, the map told me right where to go, just not that I would need a four wheel drive to get there. Their abode was about a half mile down one of the worst roads I've ever driven on.
It was a good reminder to me how blessed we are in so many ways.
And it made me realize that I take asphalt for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment