Huh?

hooah (hoo ah) adj., adv., n., v., conj., interj., excla. (Orig. unknown) Slang. H-U-A (heard understood acknowledged)

1. Referring to or meaning anything and everything except "no". 2. What to say when at a loss for words. 3.a. Good copy. b. Roger. c. Solid copy. d. Good. e. Great. f. Message received. g. Understood. h. Acknowledged. 4.a. Glad to meet you. b. Welcome. 5. "All right!" 6.a. I don't know the answer, but I'll check on it. b. I haven't the foggiest idea. 7. I am not listening. 8. "That is enough of your drivel; sit down!" 9. Yes. 10. "You've got to be kidding me!" 11. Thank you. 12. Go to the next slide. 13. You've taken the correct action. 14. I don't know what that means, but I'm too embarassed to ask for clarification. 15. Squared away (He's pretty hooah.) 16. Amen!

Sunday, May 27, 2012

148 Dog-sitting

We had a guest today!
Our neighbors' air conditioner broke today.
Of course they have company over.
Instead of sweating it out, waiting for maintenance, they went out to dinner. Because the maintenance guy won't come in with a loose dog in the house, and it was hot in there, they asked us to watch Star while they were gone.
The poor girl was confused about why she couldn't go home, and spent some time staring out the window at her house.
Luckily she likes us, and Lola, so she was content to hang around until they got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment