Huh?

hooah (hoo ah) adj., adv., n., v., conj., interj., excla. (Orig. unknown) Slang. H-U-A (heard understood acknowledged)

1. Referring to or meaning anything and everything except "no". 2. What to say when at a loss for words. 3.a. Good copy. b. Roger. c. Solid copy. d. Good. e. Great. f. Message received. g. Understood. h. Acknowledged. 4.a. Glad to meet you. b. Welcome. 5. "All right!" 6.a. I don't know the answer, but I'll check on it. b. I haven't the foggiest idea. 7. I am not listening. 8. "That is enough of your drivel; sit down!" 9. Yes. 10. "You've got to be kidding me!" 11. Thank you. 12. Go to the next slide. 13. You've taken the correct action. 14. I don't know what that means, but I'm too embarassed to ask for clarification. 15. Squared away (He's pretty hooah.) 16. Amen!

Friday, August 3, 2012

216 Cool Trick

We've caught Olympic fever around here. It's been tough too because I like to actually watch the events, not read about them beforehand. I have tried to avoid the computer and especially the news. Even facebook has had spoilers on it! 
I found a solution...watching the events live on the computer! I had to set up a password for our Dish service, but was able to tap in to the live feed. 
Aside from the same commercials cutting in at weird times, it's been nice watching things this way. 
Today we caught Michael Phelps' race and then the 800m free where the American Katie Ladecky won gold. Much more exciting that waiting until 11 o'clock at night!

No comments:

Post a Comment