Huh?

hooah (hoo ah) adj., adv., n., v., conj., interj., excla. (Orig. unknown) Slang. H-U-A (heard understood acknowledged)

1. Referring to or meaning anything and everything except "no". 2. What to say when at a loss for words. 3.a. Good copy. b. Roger. c. Solid copy. d. Good. e. Great. f. Message received. g. Understood. h. Acknowledged. 4.a. Glad to meet you. b. Welcome. 5. "All right!" 6.a. I don't know the answer, but I'll check on it. b. I haven't the foggiest idea. 7. I am not listening. 8. "That is enough of your drivel; sit down!" 9. Yes. 10. "You've got to be kidding me!" 11. Thank you. 12. Go to the next slide. 13. You've taken the correct action. 14. I don't know what that means, but I'm too embarassed to ask for clarification. 15. Squared away (He's pretty hooah.) 16. Amen!

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

221 Another Boy in the House!

No surprises here, he was only temporary.
We babysat tonight for a couple who had to attend a social on post. This little guy was so much fun. I seriously fell in love. He loved watching the girls play and giggled at the silly things they did. He loved Lola and got so sad when she would walk away from him. He got fussy for a little bit, so I made him a bottle. He hungrily grabbed it out of my hands and drank it down so fast. It was adorable. The LT enjoyed having another male in the house, although he couldn't really do any "boy" things with him. We really didn't want him to leave!
(Although it was really nice to wake up in the morning and not have a baby to entertain all day...I know. I'm selfish)
We also made sure that mom and dad know that they are to take full advantage of date nights or solitary trips to the commissary any time and he can come play here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment