Huh?

hooah (hoo ah) adj., adv., n., v., conj., interj., excla. (Orig. unknown) Slang. H-U-A (heard understood acknowledged)

1. Referring to or meaning anything and everything except "no". 2. What to say when at a loss for words. 3.a. Good copy. b. Roger. c. Solid copy. d. Good. e. Great. f. Message received. g. Understood. h. Acknowledged. 4.a. Glad to meet you. b. Welcome. 5. "All right!" 6.a. I don't know the answer, but I'll check on it. b. I haven't the foggiest idea. 7. I am not listening. 8. "That is enough of your drivel; sit down!" 9. Yes. 10. "You've got to be kidding me!" 11. Thank you. 12. Go to the next slide. 13. You've taken the correct action. 14. I don't know what that means, but I'm too embarassed to ask for clarification. 15. Squared away (He's pretty hooah.) 16. Amen!

Thursday, August 9, 2012

222 My Job is So Rough

Today I had another practice photo shoot. I was so honored to take some pictures of this precious little one. Her daddy is deployed in Kuwait until next year.
I was so excited to not only practice, but to give this family a gift; capturing those brand new moments and documenting her in her very first week.
I will have more on the blog later, once he has seen them all.
I am so thankful for those men and women who volunteer and sacrifice so much for the freedoms we enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment