Huh?

hooah (hoo ah) adj., adv., n., v., conj., interj., excla. (Orig. unknown) Slang. H-U-A (heard understood acknowledged)

1. Referring to or meaning anything and everything except "no". 2. What to say when at a loss for words. 3.a. Good copy. b. Roger. c. Solid copy. d. Good. e. Great. f. Message received. g. Understood. h. Acknowledged. 4.a. Glad to meet you. b. Welcome. 5. "All right!" 6.a. I don't know the answer, but I'll check on it. b. I haven't the foggiest idea. 7. I am not listening. 8. "That is enough of your drivel; sit down!" 9. Yes. 10. "You've got to be kidding me!" 11. Thank you. 12. Go to the next slide. 13. You've taken the correct action. 14. I don't know what that means, but I'm too embarassed to ask for clarification. 15. Squared away (He's pretty hooah.) 16. Amen!

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

228 Brilliant

Bean has had a difficult time adjusting to going back to school. I think she loves me too much and doesn't want to leave home! (Oh, and all of her fun toys...)
One thing she was worried about was logging in to the computer. Her teacher sent home the login info and suggested the children practice typing it in Word so they could see it.
She wanted to practice before school today so the LT got her set up. She couldn't find the paper with the info so she didn't know how to spell her teacher's name. 
She came up with a pretty great solution:
Can you guess her teacher's name??
It's Mrs. Reynolds.
Bean said she told the kids the first day of school that her name was the same as the foil. Bean remembered that and told the LT so they got it out.
When I told her teacher that when I dropped Bean off, she laughed and said she tells the kids that every year, but it seems to go over their heads.
Not my little Bean's!!

No comments:

Post a Comment