Huh?

hooah (hoo ah) adj., adv., n., v., conj., interj., excla. (Orig. unknown) Slang. H-U-A (heard understood acknowledged)

1. Referring to or meaning anything and everything except "no". 2. What to say when at a loss for words. 3.a. Good copy. b. Roger. c. Solid copy. d. Good. e. Great. f. Message received. g. Understood. h. Acknowledged. 4.a. Glad to meet you. b. Welcome. 5. "All right!" 6.a. I don't know the answer, but I'll check on it. b. I haven't the foggiest idea. 7. I am not listening. 8. "That is enough of your drivel; sit down!" 9. Yes. 10. "You've got to be kidding me!" 11. Thank you. 12. Go to the next slide. 13. You've taken the correct action. 14. I don't know what that means, but I'm too embarassed to ask for clarification. 15. Squared away (He's pretty hooah.) 16. Amen!

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

234 Yuck

I raked up this pile of leaves this morning.
Yuck.
I never thought I would complain so much about trees!! 
I really don't like the look of fall leaves.
Nor do I like them stuck to my car or tracked into my house.
I am probably complained about this before, but I'm complaining again today.
If the next place we move to has so many trees, I will make sure we find a house where there are not too many around our house.
The leaves are obnoxious, the shade blocks my beloved sun, and when we have a lightning storm, I am so nervous that one of the gigantic ones in the back yard will fall on our house!

Ok, thanks for letting me get that off my chest.
I know I'm a horrible person for not liking trees, and for complaining about something so trivial.
I'm done now.

No comments:

Post a Comment