Huh?

hooah (hoo ah) adj., adv., n., v., conj., interj., excla. (Orig. unknown) Slang. H-U-A (heard understood acknowledged)

1. Referring to or meaning anything and everything except "no". 2. What to say when at a loss for words. 3.a. Good copy. b. Roger. c. Solid copy. d. Good. e. Great. f. Message received. g. Understood. h. Acknowledged. 4.a. Glad to meet you. b. Welcome. 5. "All right!" 6.a. I don't know the answer, but I'll check on it. b. I haven't the foggiest idea. 7. I am not listening. 8. "That is enough of your drivel; sit down!" 9. Yes. 10. "You've got to be kidding me!" 11. Thank you. 12. Go to the next slide. 13. You've taken the correct action. 14. I don't know what that means, but I'm too embarassed to ask for clarification. 15. Squared away (He's pretty hooah.) 16. Amen!

Thursday, August 16, 2012

229 While We Were Sleeping

You have to look veeery closely...
Can you see the ginormous spider web!?
When we walked out to take the DQ to school this morning, this is what we found suspended from the tree in the front yard. It appeared to be floating in midair. That's a pretty big orange spider in the middle of it too.
Yuck.
The properties of a spider web are quite amazing when you think about how that can hang there like that.
But then, gross. It's a giant spider.

(When The LT first saw the picture, he thought the web was behind the white car, and beyond massive. It's not...it's right in front of me, just to give you a frame of reference.)

No comments:

Post a Comment