Huh?

hooah (hoo ah) adj., adv., n., v., conj., interj., excla. (Orig. unknown) Slang. H-U-A (heard understood acknowledged)

1. Referring to or meaning anything and everything except "no". 2. What to say when at a loss for words. 3.a. Good copy. b. Roger. c. Solid copy. d. Good. e. Great. f. Message received. g. Understood. h. Acknowledged. 4.a. Glad to meet you. b. Welcome. 5. "All right!" 6.a. I don't know the answer, but I'll check on it. b. I haven't the foggiest idea. 7. I am not listening. 8. "That is enough of your drivel; sit down!" 9. Yes. 10. "You've got to be kidding me!" 11. Thank you. 12. Go to the next slide. 13. You've taken the correct action. 14. I don't know what that means, but I'm too embarassed to ask for clarification. 15. Squared away (He's pretty hooah.) 16. Amen!

Friday, August 31, 2012

244 Good Ol' Rocky Top

Months ago, the LT saw that his favorite college team, the Tennessee Volunteers would be playing in the Chick-fil-a college kickoff bowl in Atlanta. He really wanted to buy tickets. At the time, we didn't know if we would even still be here, so I told him to wait and see.
Well, we are still here...
And the Fort Benning MWR had free tickets they were giving out!
He was SO excited to score some. It made for a long night, driving up to Atlanta for the game and then coming home, but we had a great time. The girls really enjoyed it and we had great seats. We left just before half time, but were able to follow the game on the way home through the internet on my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment