Huh?

hooah (hoo ah) adj., adv., n., v., conj., interj., excla. (Orig. unknown) Slang. H-U-A (heard understood acknowledged)

1. Referring to or meaning anything and everything except "no". 2. What to say when at a loss for words. 3.a. Good copy. b. Roger. c. Solid copy. d. Good. e. Great. f. Message received. g. Understood. h. Acknowledged. 4.a. Glad to meet you. b. Welcome. 5. "All right!" 6.a. I don't know the answer, but I'll check on it. b. I haven't the foggiest idea. 7. I am not listening. 8. "That is enough of your drivel; sit down!" 9. Yes. 10. "You've got to be kidding me!" 11. Thank you. 12. Go to the next slide. 13. You've taken the correct action. 14. I don't know what that means, but I'm too embarassed to ask for clarification. 15. Squared away (He's pretty hooah.) 16. Amen!

Saturday, August 11, 2012

224 Jackets

Yeah. It's totally not jacket weather here yet.
The DQ has complained that some of her classrooms at school are unbearably cold. Since the seventh graders wear blue shirts, their outer layer must also be blue, and cannot have a hood. 
She wanted a cardigan, but when we walked into Sam's Club, she saw some zip up sporty sweatshirts that she really liked. And luckily they had blue!
They also had a great waterproof jacket in Bean's size so I got one for her too. (She was at a birthday party at the time) She was thrilled to see it when we picked her up.
Apparently the a/c was too much for them this afternoon, (or they just really liked them) so they wore their new jackets around the house all evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment