Huh?

hooah (hoo ah) adj., adv., n., v., conj., interj., excla. (Orig. unknown) Slang. H-U-A (heard understood acknowledged)

1. Referring to or meaning anything and everything except "no". 2. What to say when at a loss for words. 3.a. Good copy. b. Roger. c. Solid copy. d. Good. e. Great. f. Message received. g. Understood. h. Acknowledged. 4.a. Glad to meet you. b. Welcome. 5. "All right!" 6.a. I don't know the answer, but I'll check on it. b. I haven't the foggiest idea. 7. I am not listening. 8. "That is enough of your drivel; sit down!" 9. Yes. 10. "You've got to be kidding me!" 11. Thank you. 12. Go to the next slide. 13. You've taken the correct action. 14. I don't know what that means, but I'm too embarassed to ask for clarification. 15. Squared away (He's pretty hooah.) 16. Amen!

Friday, August 24, 2012

237 Rockstar

Well, maybe not a rockstar yet...
The LT had the wonderful opportunity to head to Nashville today to record some music with two of his best friends (who happened to be in a band with him a hundred years ago).
One is a music producer there in Nashville, and the other was flying in from Phoenix today to spend a week there. It's just under a six hour drive, so the LT loaded up his guitar and some clothes (way too many probably by looking at the size of that bag!) and headed off!

No comments:

Post a Comment