Huh?

hooah (hoo ah) adj., adv., n., v., conj., interj., excla. (Orig. unknown) Slang. H-U-A (heard understood acknowledged)

1. Referring to or meaning anything and everything except "no". 2. What to say when at a loss for words. 3.a. Good copy. b. Roger. c. Solid copy. d. Good. e. Great. f. Message received. g. Understood. h. Acknowledged. 4.a. Glad to meet you. b. Welcome. 5. "All right!" 6.a. I don't know the answer, but I'll check on it. b. I haven't the foggiest idea. 7. I am not listening. 8. "That is enough of your drivel; sit down!" 9. Yes. 10. "You've got to be kidding me!" 11. Thank you. 12. Go to the next slide. 13. You've taken the correct action. 14. I don't know what that means, but I'm too embarassed to ask for clarification. 15. Squared away (He's pretty hooah.) 16. Amen!

Monday, August 13, 2012

226 Fun Freebie!

On the way to take Bean to school today I saw this gem with the sign "Free to take" on it. It was wet from dew and covered in grass, but I knew it would be gone if I waited until on the way home, so I jumped out and grabbed it. It barely fit in the back of my car, but Bean and I were really excited.
I got it home and cleaned it up. I think it will need a new battery because I charged the one that was in it and it didn't work. Not too bad for the price of a battery though!!

No comments:

Post a Comment